Warhammer Fantasy RPG 4E Character Template

Hi there, I’ve created a basic template for WHFRPG 4E, based on Dagobah Dave’s Character Sheet freely available at his website.

What is the game system your template is for?:

Warhammer Fantasy RPG 4th Edition

Brief summary of your character template:

Based off Dagobah Dave’s free Character Sheet, I’ve added in most of the most commonly used Skills, a hand weapon as well as a Spell and Talent as Actions (coloured red). It should be easy to make the necessary modifications from there. I also added in a macro for a basic d100 roll as well as an Initiative Roll (1d10+Initiative Bonus) for easy use.

Attributes & other necessary derived stats (coloured black) are automatically calculated once the necessary values (coloured blue) are inputed. Attribute Bonuses are listed next to their Parent Attribute.

EDIT:
Syntax issue fixed - thank you @roflo1 for the pointers.

Updated the sheet with the correct syntax to allow for automatic calculation of SL on tests. Triggering an Action displays the associated Skill and the SL rolled. Hover over the SL result to see the dice roll number (in parentheses, important for determining Hit Location, Crits, etc).

Also included is a template I made for NPCs with simplified stat blocks.

Link to Character template:

Link to NPC template

Is there any additional information needed to run this character in a campaign?:

Just input the necessary information and you should be good to go.

I hope this will be useful for those who would like to give WHFRPG4E a go. Do have fun and may the dice rolls be ever in your favour!

THE OLD WORLD LIVES!

You should be able to use the “modulo” operator (%)…
… perhaps something like this?

{(Athletics-(Athletics%10))/10}

EDIT: Or even just dividing by ten, really:

{Athletics/10}

Egads! That worked! I made a minor modification as below and got it!

Success Level = {(Drive-!(1d100))/10}

Ulric bless you good sir!