Vampire The Masquerade V20 Edition Template

What is the game system your template is for?: Vampire the Masquerade 20th Edition

Brief summary of your character template:
The current template for Vampire the Masquerade is for V5, this is a template for an earlier version that has got different mechanics and sheet information.

Link to character template:

Is there any additional information needed to run this character in a campaign?: Is still not “battle tested”, and I’m still missing most of Thaumaturgy and the Necromancy Rituals. There are a few adjustments regarding Celerity/Protean/Fortitude added dies and modifiers (Currently active editing).

Ran out of votes… but this is good news!

All the disciplines are loaded (Still missing the Rituals though). Right now I’m working on the adjustments for the rolls with Disciplines modifiers and such.

1 Like

Yeah! I hope I can get it done soon, plus I’m readying a small game to test it. Hope the community can get some good use of it when it’s green lighted!

1 Like

Rolls for attacks/damage and such are done. Right now, the only thing missing are the Rituals for Necromancy and Thaumaturgy. So, it’s playable if you’re not using those two disciplines heavily.

1 Like

I can’t wait to be able to use this!

I am super excited to play as well!

I clicked on the link posted, but was refused access. I have been looking for something like this to try to run a werewolf/wild west game.

Hi @Sixaola

The character sheet is still being reviewed. The process requires that the publisher review the sheet and give the okay before Astral are allowed to give access to it for users.

Thanks a lot for the response.

Do you have any new information or will soon?

Some publishers take months to respond. Unfortunately all the staff can do is to keep asking.