User input on dice roll/action

Would be nice to have a variable you could set in dice rolling formulas that pops up for player entry when the action is clicked. Games like SOTDL and Warhammer 4e would have a need. In those games various conditions add boon/bane or advantage bonuses at DM direction on potentially each roll.

For example warhammer may be a d100 compared against trait or skill, but each roll the DM would adding a +10 or +20.

SOTDL would add boons to the roll based on situation. For each boon you roll an additional d6 and add the highest d6 to the d20 roll. Example | Enter Boon | !(1d20 + ({UsrInput}d6kh1)) |

When clicked it would pop up asking to enter boon. The user puts in 3 and the roll is 1d20+3d6kh1

This is already a feature request. Please add your comments and input (heh heh) to the following post to help gain traction.

Got it, seems no matter how much I search these I always miss it. The requested feature in that thread isn’t exactly what I was talking about, but I can see it falling in the same lines, so I’ll add my comment to it to explain the user pop for input be added as well.

@LaMorte

Think this is the one you were meaning to reference

Thanks for the fix. (Extra characters to make up the minimum length)