Symbaroum Character Template

What is the game system your template is for?:
Symbaroum

Brief summary of your character template:
This is a character template for Symbaroum. It has section for actions defined but as every character is different the actions are left empty. There is also an extensive template in the notes section for filling out other character details that aren’t role related. I used a standard Symbaroum character sheet as a reference.

Link to character template:

Is there any additional information needed to run this character in a campaign?:
This is generic Symbaroum so should work in just about any campaign. Defense is listed as a single attribute but players may find it more convenient to break that into multiple attributes if they use more than one armor set. (DefenseLight and DefenseHeavy for example)

Hi @bidimus, thanks for this submission! It looks great, I’m approving it for community review.

If you’d like to see this template go live, please drop a vote! Additionally, if you see room for improvement, please leave feedback for the author.

Here’s a public link, I’ll also update the OP’s post: https://app.astraltabletop.com/character/v2/-LpUFqNOvyFt3la86qid

My players came up with an important omission from the sheet this week. We’ve added an action for Initiative which allows the combat tracker to work well with Symbaroum. I don’t know if this can be added in at this point or is that something I can still do for the posted one.

Initiative:
i!(0d1+{Quick})

@bidimus Go ahead and post the link to the updated character, I’ll update the template from there.

Thanks much!