Star wars ffg

Hello,
I’am totaly new here and I just want to know if it’s possible to play in this Tabletop the RPG Star Wars Fantasy Flight Game?
I am a gamemaster and I have already my team player we just want a good tabletop to play our Star Wars adventures.
We quit Roll20 because of some problems with them.

Thank you for your answer.
Have a nice day!

Manu

Hello @Maitre_Manu

If you could play it on R:sneezing_face:0 you can probably play it on Astral.

There might not be a character sheet for your system already, so you would need to create one yourself, or ask around if someone else is working on one already.

I would suggest that you join the Discord server and ask there.

Hello @LaMorte
Thank you for your Answer.
I Already have a PDF Character sheet for Star Wars FFG. Is it possible to upload it in the game?

For the Discord Server of Astral I dins not find it when I search it. Is it on the name ASTRAL or it’on another name? Can you give me the link to it?

Thank you very much!

Manu

Hi @Maitre_Manu,

I noticed you found your way to the Discord server. My french is way too rusty, so I’lll share a few thoughts in english right here…

Astral is designed to be system neutral, and you should be able to upload any PDF and start adding text and stats to it.

That being said, you could benefit from some previous community effort. Since Astral can’t publicly publish sheets until approved, users have to coordinate themselves in the meantime. I created a post explaining this here:

So you could PM the user who created these sheets, so you don’t have to start from scratch:

Finally, the matter of the custom dice for FFG is discussed here:

Cheers!

1 Like