Star Wars FFG (AoR Character Sheet) Template

Star Wars Roleplay Game - Fantasy Flight Games - Age of Rebellion Character Sheet

Star Wars Roleplay Game - Fantasy Flight Games - Age of Rebellion Character Sheet (w/character)

I have utilised the official FFG AoR character sheet and added the fields that are editable.

At this time I am also trying to find a better way of inputting ranks. I have two input methods on the sheet but would like peoples suggestions…

The first method is tick boxes and the second is using a text block and filling a rank with *'s when needed. The issue with the second method is that the player would have to create their own text field and move it over the skill they require, whereas the first method they can just click a box and it’s done.

Still working on a way to create automated die rolls but it’s a working progress. Any help on this would be appreciated. I can so far code the individual custom die but I’m having trouble combining them to a single dice pool.

Update: The sheet has been updated with a suitable method to track ranks in skills. I have also added a dice roller with custom icons that require character sheet editing before clicking roll dice. Until custom dice pool can be implemented from the chat window this is my current work around.

I have uploaded a second working Character Sheet that we are using in our games with the Dice Pool set up for a Hard difficulty check on a Blaster Pistol with one upgrade die added via Destiny.

Awaiting MOD approval.

This should probably be moved to Community Content.

I’ve been updating this sheet as the initial build wasn’t helpful enough when in practise.

All the field have now been created and a could of rolls have been added.

I was just thinking of making a sheet for this myself when I came upon yours! Sadly the link is restricted… so I can’t look at it to help or suggestions.

Hi @Kumiho

Yip, the link is directly to the OP’s account, so it can’t be accessed except by staff and that user.

Once the staff have had the chance to review it, the publisher gets contacted for approval before the sheet is added to Astral for public access.

Is there a way I can share my Character Sheet without it going through approval first?

It’s still a working progress but it’s better then creating one from scratch for every user.

Update: The sheet has been updated with a suitable method to track ranks in skills. I have also added a dice roller with custom icons that require character sheet editing before clicking roll dice. Until custom dice pool can be implemented from the chat window this is my current work around.

I have uploaded a second working Character Sheet that we are using in our games with the Dice Pool set up for a Hard difficulty check on a Blaster Pistol with one upgrade die added via Destiny.

Awaiting MOD approval.

Hi @WhiteKnightMac

The real issue isn’t MOD approval, but approval by the publisher. I have experienced amazingly long delays from some publishers on authorizing sheets for use on Astral, while others have reviewed and okayed sheets within hours of posting.

Glad to hear you are sticking with making improvements as you find opportunities to do so.

As for sharing the sheets, once you have a copy saved in your Vault, you can import the copy into a game, make copies of the sheet, and assign the copies to players as normal.

For the time being, PM me if you would like my Character Sheets and i’ll invite and assign you the ones I have created so far.

I’m working in a Vehicle sheet and a Action Bar Character Sheet for use with RPG Session dice to aide with the custom dice rolls. The Actions are only being used for information then the rolls can be done on RPG Sessions.

I would like to do the same Star Wars ffg Character sheet but in french. Is it possible?

It would be easy enough to translate into French, the only issue is that I am using the official FFG sheets and I don’t think they have a French version.

However, I could place text boxes over all the English text and translate to French.

There is a french version of the SW sheet :ok_hand: