Star Wars D6 Character Sheets -complete PC's

What is the game system your template is for?:
Star Wars D6 (West End Games)

Brief summary of your character template:
Fleshed-out Star Wars D6 sheet with all skills Actionable, defaults based on stats. Character sheet based on the 1/3 page Templates from the FFG 30th Anniversary Reprint support site, because I like that style.

Link to character template:
Standard (no Hit Locations):

Same but with Hit Locations:

To find the link, copy and paste the URL that appears in your browser when you’ve created a character in the Vault.

Is there any additional information needed to run this character in a campaign?:
This makes it easy to create different character since the skill Actions are done for you. Just change the roll syntax in the Chat Action Message and add the Skill value to the Sheet Display and you’re done!

You can track damage by filling in the Checkboxes top to bottom from Stunned to Mortal Wound.
They work the same way except that the Hit Locations sheet has a graphic to mark off Wounds on different locations.

Would love to use it in my campaign, but the link just tells me:

You shall not pass!

You do not have the necessary permissions to access this area

What can I do to make it work?

The link is only for staff to use to review the sheet and for publishers to do the same.

I wrote an overview of how Community Sheets work over here:

Hello, I am new to all this and I was wondering how the Star Wars D6 character sheet is progressing, there isn’t one on the official games supported list.