Request: tutorial for trigger usage and features

The video on how to make triggers shows a very simplistic way of using triggers to show once a picture, but it does not show any usage of the other trigger option or how to set up anything more than 1-2 trigger buttons.

As far as I tinkered with it, I can sort of create triggers to reveal/hide a visual element on the main screen and set it up to either be prompt GM or use-freely-by-PCs. I failed to connect triggers to doors/lighting system (create secret rooms that players can reveal) and make multiple uses of the same trigger without going back to Edit mode.

As Edit mode is not in-real-time editing, so players have to wait for the app to update or even refresh the page (the stock picture of the anvil from the tutorial didn’t show immediately after saving for a player friend, bug?), I’d like a guide with advanced usage of triggers and if possible, the expansion of their usage.

The main points I’m interested in:

• Players able to use triggers to reveal secret rooms
  • Players able to use triggers to prompt a dice roll + linked to success check to reveal item/door
  • GM able to use triggers multiple times without resetting (as toggles)
  • Triggers able to activate upon reveal with line of sight of the PCs (I so want to make a slenderman, but it’s too much work to do it manually)

Many thanks to the astral team for the new platform! We can finally play pixel art RPGs with real-time-generating plot (yes, that’s what I’m working on!)

What I have done is create two Triggers for each action, one reverses the effects of the other.
There is currently no way to show and hide rooms, as that would entail editing Dynamic Lighting with a trigger, which would in turn require multiple setups for Dynamic Lighting.
What you COULD do is create an image that covers the “hidden room” that is hidden when activating a trigger that you have created for that purpose.

The official tutorial for Trigger can be found at https://help.astraltabletop.com/support/solutions/articles/43000533760-triggers