Players can see weird shapes

My partner and I are trying to learn this new site, and we’ve run into some issues. I, as a player, can see parts of the map I shouldn’t be able to. I can see the map with the dynamic viewing and such, but I can also see the map on a fixed shape that I shouldn’t be able to, no matter what we did. He checked everything, we tried giving me different characters, I signed in into another account, I even restarted my computer and nothing worked, the shape is still there and I am still able to see those parts of the map. It’s not a matter of where my token is either. I’m trying to explain it as best as I can, english isn’t my first language sorry.

1 Like

Hi @Sabri.nau

Would you be able to post a screen capture of the shape you are seeing here, please? That will help us figure out what the problem is.

1 Like

Of course!

Edit (I posted before adding info): The shape is fixed there, so I can move the map around and wherever I move it, if it is under that shape, I can see, when I shouldn’t be able to.

Alright. that is the stepping bug, and the team thought they had stomped it out already. Please bug report that. I believe there is a workaround for it but I honestly can’t think of it now.

I will contact the team and let them know to expect your report.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Great, thank you so much!

Workaround might involve moving some of the dynamic lighting points or light sources, if you have any.

1 Like

Oh. Or disabling fog of war if it’s enabled or enabling it if it’s disabled.

1 Like