Pathfinder V1 Character Template

Pathfinder v1

This template has Attributes required for skill, saves and combat Actions.

The Actions include Grapple, Melee, Ranged and all standard skills.

The Actions calculate the Ability Modifiers from the base stats.

This update includes Weapon Attack, Damage and Crit modifiers as Attributes for Melee and Ranged weapons. Combat Actions have been updated to include 2nd Attacks, Critical Threat checks, Critical Damage rolls and include the use of the new Weapon Attributes for all rolls.

Please note that I have noticed and corrected the missing Charisma Attributes.

With the deletion of one Action this sheet can also be used for DnD 3.5

Admin Edits:

• Edit - Updated link to Template
  • Edit 2 - Updated link to Template v2
  • Edit 3 - Updated link to Template v3

This version now includes Attributes for damage / penalties to Str, Dex, Int, Con, Wis and Cha attributes, Size modifier for CMB, AC penalty for armor and shields, Melee and Ranged weapon attack, damage and Crit Attributes, Spell Caster Level for spell rolls and enhanced Actions to take advantage of all these extra Attributes.

A new Action has been added in a Category for Spells that you can use as a template for building your known / prepared spells, including an Attack section for spells requiring an attack roll, and a Damage/Healing section for rolling Damage or healing for the spell.

The Notes section has also been updated to keep track of equipment, classes, Armor, weapons and worn gear.

The new update includes support for weapons that have multiple damage die, such as 2d8 . It also includes information about threat ranges with the attack roll.

The character template has been truncated. Half of the Attributes and all the actions are missing. The template had been completed and tested over a number of sessions until 2019/09/01 when it died.
Submitted a bug report and messaged on Discord. Still waiting for a response.

@LaMorte So sorry that this happened! We’re currently investigating, we’ll reach out to you via email.

Hi @LaMorte, we’re resolving this issue. In the meantime, we have one thing that needs fixed before I open this for review. Could you change the image to one that is included in the free pack “Astral Character Token Essentials”? The token has to be one that is available to free users. Thanks much!

Done. I’ve rebuilt the template and changed the token to one of Devin’s from the pack as suggested.

Updated the link to the template in the original post.

All right, thanks @LaMorte!

I’m approving this character for Community Review, feel free to leave recommendations for change. Don’t forget to vote if you need Pathfinder V1 Character Templates in your life!

I’ve also updated OP’s link to the public link to avoid confusion.

• Edit: Updated link to v2 pathfinder template

Thanks for all the views folks, but please remember to vote for the template and leave replies so that I know what to change or add on the sheet to make it useful!

I am working on a new version that includes ability damage, spell lists as Actions and general character sheet information like AC and CMD in the notes section for quick reference.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to make the sheet more useful to you in game play, especially as I am planning on running a full Adventure Path on Astral Table Top using this template for my players and NPCs as well.

A massive update to my Pathfinder version 1 Character Template.

This version now includes Attributes for damage / penalties to Str, Dex, Int, Con, Wis and Cha attributes, Size modifier for CMB, AC penalty for armor and shields, Melee and Ranged weapon attack, damage and Crit Attributes, Spell Caster Level for spell rolls and enhanced Actions to take advantage of all these extra Attributes.

A new Action has been added in a Category for Spells that you can use as a template for building your known / prepared spells, including an Attack section for spells requiring an attack roll, and a Damage/Healing section for rolling Damage or healing for the spell.

The Notes section has also been updated to keep track of equipment, classes, Armor, weapons and worn gear.

• Edit: Updated linked to v3

The new update includes support for weapons that have multiple damage die, such as 2d8 . It also includes information about threat ranges with the attack roll.

Thank you to everyone that helped get this Template live.

Please feel free to contact me if you have issues with / need help with the template.