Hi @Feyd, and welcome!
Astral is designed to be system neutral, and the devs’ effort shows.
I’m not familiar with Palladium, but perhaps this helps:
The system “Palladium Fantasy” is already listed in Astral’s options, but this is just a handy label; you will have to create a character sheet yourself.
This is roughly what it takes:
- Create a character (you can do it from your vault; but you can also create characters from within a game, dummy or otherwise, which will allow you to test actions; you can export it to your vault later); this character will de your “template”
- You can upload any PDF as a character sheet.
- You add stats and text on top of the PDF.
- You may add “actions” which are able to roll dice depending on stats.
- You “clone” your template, invite players to your game, and assign a character to each player.
- (Optional) you share a link to your template in your vault to the community content category so the publisher is contacted for approval and the template is made official.