Mythic GM Emulator Sheet

What is the game system your template is for?:
Mythic GM Emulator by Word Mill

Brief summary of your character template:
Mythic is an add-on for any other system for tables that don’t have a GM or solo play. Mythic emulates the role of the GM through randomness with predefined odds based on the likelyhood of an event happening.
This character sheet is meant to be a stand alone sheet added to whatever game you’re playing and the sheet contains the actions that the reference tables in the Mythic book use to determine outcomes and answer questions. It’s probably a bit cryptic if someone isn’t already familiar with how Mythic works.
Note: The sheet currently says the system is Cortex because that’s the system I’m using it in, but that isn’t accurate.

Link to character template:

Is there any additional information needed to run this character in a campaign?:
There has to be a more elegant way to handle the referencing of the Chaos level, but anything I’ve tried has gotten out of hand pretty fast. It works as is, but I’m sure some wizard out there can refine it a bit more.

Curious about what exactly this is. Would you mind shooting me an invite to a dummy game to check it out? Seems like it could be useful for more laid back games, if I’m understanding what it is correctly.

EDIT:

Upon looking it up more closely, it seems as if the book that contains this stuff is explicitly not open license, meaning the likelihood of it becoming a template on this site is slim at best.