Lancer TTRPG Template

What is the game system your template is for?:

Lancer TTRPG

Brief summary of your character template:

Template for starter mechs in Lancer TTRPG from Massif Press

If your template is intended to replace one of our official default templates, please share what makes your template better.

No base Template

Link to character template:
To find the link, copy and paste the URL that appears in your browser when you’ve created a character in the Vault.

Is there any additional information needed to run this character in a campaign?:

Other than basic rules of the game, nothing else should be needed. Although, character creation in COMP/COM (first party app, and source of the base PDF character sheet) is recommended

UPDATE:

V2 is now done. This version has a custom (albeit utilitarian) sheet to accommodate fields which would aid online play (such as advantage/disadvantage buttons, instead of values), as well as fields for missing stats such as Sensor Range.

Also added were basic actions, such as GRAPPLE, RAM, OVERWATCH, BRACE, ETC.

V2 can be found here, and if you want it, or any prior version before it gets authorized, PM me and I’ll get you in the dummy game.

Another Update: V2.5 is here!

Basically a polish and QoL pass on my V2 version, V2.5 adds automatically updating mount actions, stat saves and Overcharge functionality, as well as making the sheet significantly more legible, thanks in part to the great people on the discord.

Once again, if you want this one, shoot me a PM, and I’ll get you into the dummy game until the authorization process happens.

Cool, been thinking about running a Lancer game for my group for a bit now, look forward to this being available

Yeah, will likely attempt to refine it over the coming days, as the Comp/Com sheet was missing a few boxes which would be pretty helpful for Astral versions that I had to edit in outside of the pdf.

If you want the template based off the COMP/COM version, I can get it to you via shared lobby, if you want.

Just PM me if you do.

V2 is now done. This version has a custom (albeit utilitarian) sheet to accommodate fields which would aid online play (such as advantage/disadvantage buttons, instead of values), as well as fields for missing stats such as Sensor Range.

Also added were basic actions, such as GRAPPLE, RAM, OVERWATCH, BRACE, ETC.

V2 can be found here, and if you want it, or any prior version, before it gets authorized, PM me and I’ll get you in the dummy game.

Another Update: V2.5 is here!

Basically a polish and QoL pass on my V2 version, V2.5 adds automatically updating mount actions, stat saves and Overcharge functionality, as well as making the sheet significantly more legible, thanks in part to the great people on the discord.

Once again, if you want this one, shoot me a PM, and I’ll get you into the dummy game until the authorization process happens.