Just saying hi!

Hi,

I started paying for roll20 recently since I liked how they had many systems integrated (I am playing Shadowrun and Savage Worlds which are very niche).

However I just discovered this by chance, in drivethruRPG and decided to give it a go since I am planning for a new campaign.

Of course having the character templates in Roll20 with all macro-ed and scripted is a huge bonus, but it’s a bit unorganized. Astral has such a smooth User Interface I’d like to contribute to projects like this growing. For now I’ll have to create template sheets for my system and explain a little to my players how they can create their Actions etc. There will be resistance but I’ll definitely give it a go (for now I am playing around with the Free Pro subscription).

Everything works really smooth and I love how flexible is the system so I could upload my own character sheets PDF. Just two things didn’t work

1. Local dynamic Audio (volume is not changing when moving at all)
  2. Sometimes when deleting/adding/renaming characters the Chat screws up and stops showing appropriate character names. This get’s fixed by re-starting the game session though.

Best!
JV

Hi @JeansenVaars and welcome to Team Astral!

Your issue with the dynamic audio is a known bug and the devs are actively looking at that issue.
I haven’t heard of the problem with character names and Chat yet, but I’ll make a note for the devs.

In future, whenever you come across something that doesn’t look right, please don’t hesitate to hit the Bug Report button (bottom right corner when you are in game or bottom of the screen in your Vault) and report the issue. Every little bit of metadata related to the game helps the guys find and squish those bugs.

I’d like to invite you to join the Discord group as you’ll find plenty of support there from volunteers like myself, the staff, and even other users.

Glad to have you with us.

Thank you for the warm welcome, I’d like to use the platform and anyhow help improvement. Will look for the discord channel to join and say hi again :stuck_out_tongue:

I will be playing Interface Zero (Savage Worlds) so looking forward to perhaps creating a template and share it.