What is the game system your template is for?:
Interface Zero 3.0 (Savage Worlds)
Last Update: June 13th 2020
Brief summary of your character template:
- It makes all Attributes clickable to roll dice for them automatically.
- All traits and damage automatically ACE (explode)
- All traits roll with a wild-dice version (players choose which to keep, ignore for extras)
- Derived statistics are automatically calculated
- Toughness shows deductible Armor
- Added run dice
- Skills are also clickable and come designed to use with the Specializations rule module
- -2 penalty option on all skills
- Place holder for weapons and their damage calculation
- I have included an initiative roll button that does a 1d54 - It is the best I could do to simulate a deck with two jokers. I recommend using this though: https://savaged.us/calculators/initiative-tracker
- Toughness includes armor and some generics for calculating gear weights and strain
- Weapons Damages are clickable, although formulas are just placeholders for players to fill in.
- The rest is mostly just text placeholders for quick fill.
- Calculates maximum weight
Link to character template:
Is there any additional information needed to run this character in a campaign?:
- Multi Actions are not implemented. Roll skills with -2 and make sure you only use first Wild Dice
- For initiative tracker use this: I recommend using this though: https://savaged.us/calculators/initiative-tracker – normal randoms are so much boring over a real card deck