Hey! Roll20 refugee trying out Astral, and I wanted to ask some questions

Hello; forgive me if this isn’t the right place to post this.

I’m migrating over from the Roll20 virtual tabletop following a fiasco regarding it that you may’ve already heard about. Astral seems nice, and I’m in the process of migrating over my campaign, but I wanted to ask for clarification on a few things that I couldn’t find the answers to with googling and about an hour of fiddling with the interface.

These aren’t feature requests; just me wanting to know if it’s a thing.

• Is there a way to house multiple player “tokens” on separate maps, and switch the players between maps while I’m on a different one? That way, a setup could be made for the tokens and I could make changes to maps before I switch to them, as I tend to get picky when a big moment is coming up.
  • Does Astral have a “jukebox” feature - i.e. a way to play sounds or music? I’ve used music and sounds to enhance the atmosphere of my sessions, and my players all agree that it’s welcome, but I haven’t found any such thing with a little looking. If it’s not available, that’s okay - there are websites for that kinda thing.
  • Is it possible to have multiple tokens for a single NPC character, or do I need to duplicate the character for each one?
  • Can you rearrange items, features, etc. in character sheets?
  • Can you sort handouts, characters, etc. using subfolders?
  • Is it possible to restrict visibility of items in compendiums, or only full compendiums, so that entries could be prepared in advance and revealed as they come?
  • Can images be embedded in a handout?

That’s all for now. Thank you for your time! I’ve been running this campaign for about 4 months, so I’m invested enough that I want to try to maintain as close to the experience that players have had as I can.

Saw another thread asking for that same feature recently.

Can you rearrange items, features, etc. in character sheets?

Not that I’m aware. There’s been a few people asking for a way to setup a general character sheet template.

Can you sort handouts, characters, etc. using subfolders?

I believe there was also another user asking for this feature.

Is it possible to restrict visibility of items in compendiums, or only full compendiums, so that entries could be prepared in advance and revealed as they come?

I believe it’s full compendiums only.