Help! Gigantic font has locked me out of my sheet

So I was editing my character sheet this evening. While updating the “Sheet view,” I inadvertently put in font size 1817. (The 18 should have been deleted when I input the 17.) Once I typed it in, my character sheet was blacked out. I thought that it had caused the screen to freeze so I hit the back button to see if it really was frozen. It went back, no problem. Now I realize, my character sheet was blacked out simply by a giant black letter in font size 1817. facepalm And, if I would have realized it sooner, I could simply have hit command-Z. facepalm

Alas, I didn’t do that. What can I do now? My sheet is still there, somewhere under a giant letter. I just can’t figure out how to get to it.

Help!

You might be able to right click and “Remove from sheet”. This won’t delete the stat/action completely, just remove that instance from the sheet so you can add it back in

1 Like

That’s an idea! Because the whole sheet is blacked out by the giant font, I’ll have to do some in-the-dark treasure-hunting for it, but I’ll see what I can find.

// Issue was resolved via Discord. Thanks staff!