Forbidden Lands Generic Character Template

What is the game system your template is for?:
Forbidden Lands

Brief summary of your character template:
This is a generic template for both PC and NPCs for the Forbidden Lands system. It contains all the tracked attributes and skills in the game for a humanoid character. It also contains readily-made skill rolls sorted into a few categories.

Link to character template:

Is there any additional information needed to run this character in a campaign?:

• Talents: Easily tracked in the notes section. These may modify a roll, but only add an extra die or two. No difficult math here and automating it would be more of a hassle than it is worth, I think.
  • Inventory: Easily tracked in the notes section.
  • If there is anything else you would like me to try and work in let me know!

This template has been approved for review!

Here’s a public link: https://app.astraltabletop.com/character/v2/-LpTtfYgDtEmcq3kndw1

I’ll also update the OP’s link for consistency. Please feel free to leave feedback!

1 Like

A question about the actions on this template as I am not familiar with the game system:

Are you aware that a roll of 1d6>=6 will always show 0 unless the total is greater than or equal to 6?

1 Like

For this system the only numbers that matter are 1s and 6s. However 1s only matter if you push a roll, which is opting to reroll all the dice that are not 1s or 6s. When you push 1s deal damage to your attribute or gear (1s do not matter on the skill dice) So for a normal roll you the first thing you want to know is if you have any 6s.

1 Like

Got it. I have put in a feature request for more comparison options and the ability to chain options so that it would, for example, count both 1’s and 6’s seperately in one roll.

1 Like

Yep, I saw that! I voted for it as well.

1 Like

Any chance of making this template official?

No, no chance! Wait, wrong script… Yes! Absolutely!

This template is now live, thanks a million to @Ralk for this submission!

1 Like

That’s really cool! Thanks, @Ralk !