Cyberpunk 2020 Character Template

What is the game system your template is for?:

Cyberpunk 2020

Brief summary of your character template:

• This template is made using ValencyGraphics awesome sheet, not the original sheet.
    I’ve automated as much as I can, it can perform all your skill checks, it can perform various combat rolls including 3 round bursts and full auto.

• It can change the value of stats in rolls based on how much damage you’ve taken so you don’t have to track that yourself.

• There are some sections in the actions to add static modifiers so you don’t have to add them yourself after every roll (though most modifiers will have to be done this way).

• I’ve included all the moves you can do in martial arts, melee etc in the actions, with damage rolls for each of them.
    Similarly, it has all the maneuver rolls you can perform while driving/flying.

• The sheet itself has a few additions that the original 2020 sheet doesn’t have, it has an ammo tracker that shows how many magazines and rounds a character has left, it has a armor layering table you can consult and it has a contacts section for tracking who your character knows (and their numbers if need be)

Link to character template:

Is there any additional information needed to run this character in a campaign?:

I have included some notes on use of the sheet that should be read in the player notes section.

Link to custom game so you can save the templates to your vault

(if that link doesn’t work, I can add you to the game personally)

Link to NPC Template post

Note to staff If you want to get this approved fast you can try messaging JGrayatTalsorian in the R Talsorian discord sever: https://discord.com/invite/HUEySwc he approved the NPC sheet designs that Valency made pretty quickly.