Cyberpunk 2020 Character Sheet template

What is the game system your template is for?:
Cyberpunk 2020
Brief summary of your character template:
This is the template of the original cyberpunk 2020 character sheet. This is NOT a Cyberpunk Red Jump Start Character sheet.
This sheet features all the necessary stats, including skills, save throw action (with stun modifier, which depends on damage taken) and simple shooting action

Link to character template:

Is there any additional information needed to run this character in a campaign?:
This is the raw template, so it misses a lot of actions, such as skills checks. Also, due to the specific features of the system players still has to manually count damage, either made or taken

It’s saying i don’t have permission to access :confused:

I also cannot access it. I’ve been waiting for a Cyberpunk 2020 sheet for some time. I hope to see it soon!

Hello all

Until the sheet has been reviewed and approved by the publisher you won’t have access to it. The link is provided for the review process only.

1 Like

So its being reviewed by R.Talsorian? How long do these reviews take usually?

Well, my Pathfinder and Starfinder sheets took around 6 months to pass through Paizo’s review process, while my Vampire V5 sheet took 3 or 4 days to pass through review at Modiphius, and my Infinity RPG character sheets were approved the day after I submitted them.

1 Like