Compendium

I don’t seem to be able to access the compendium from “My vault”, only way to access them is from a session. But even there I only managed to add only 1 pdf, after which I am unable to add anything at all (just shows message uploaded 0 assets or something like that). Is that a bug or am I missing something?

The compendium is indeed only accessible from a game session. The staff have mentioned making changes to this behavior in the future.

As for your issue uploading documents, make sure that the document is small enough to meet the maximum upload size.

Another possible issue is that your session information has been lost. Try logging out of Astral then back in and see if the problem persists.

2 Likes

I tried different computers/networks to no result. File size is about 400kbs…

Try opening https://app.astraltabletop.com/dashboard and checking your storage usage.

I’ve recently added new Handouts to a game (after posting my last message) without an issue.

If you do have available storage but the problem persists, please use the Bug Report tool to report the issue.

I have over 7Gb of free space, guess I’m gonna report it. Thank you :slight_smile: