Carbon 2185 Support Request

What is the game system your template is for?:
Carbon 2185 by Dragon Turtle Games

Brief summary of your character template:
Carbon 2185 is an exceptionally well-made Cyberpunk add-on/mod that sits on top of the D&D 5E system and gives a wonderfully elegant way to run a campaign in the cyberpunk setting. Far more elegant than other available options, imo.

If your template is intended to replace one of our official default templates, please share what makes your template better.

Link to character template:
To find the link, copy and paste the URL that appears in your browser when you’ve created a character in the Vault.

Is there any additional information needed to run this character in a campaign?:
This template would really only need the modified character sheet, and the inclusion of the additional backgrounds, classes, NPCs, etc. Should be reasonably easy. I have contemplated doing it myself, but am short of time in my senior year of an engineering degree.

I am waiting for Robert, the creator, to OK me building the character sheets for this game.

2 Likes

Update: I should receive the sheet tomorrow to allow me to start building it out. Still waiting for the official okay to release it.

1 Like

Wow, thank you so much for working on this! Very exciting!

Update: I have just received confirmation that I am allowed to make a public character sheet for Carbon 2185, but I’m still awaiting the documents required, which should be arriving in the next few days.

We have received official word that we are allowed to use Carbon 2185 content! We just await a template submission now.

Thanks for the requests, glad to see this moving forward!

I’ll get started on it ASAP.