Can't access game portal (GM) and players

every time me (the GM) or my players try to access the game portal we get a status code: 500, I can access the game by deleting the ‘/portal’ from the html but I can’t access the actual game portal page which is a problem since I need to see who has RSVP and post a synopsis of the last session.

1 Like

Hi @Naoto22, we’re looking into your issue now, I’ll reply via the Support Ticket when we get this straightened out. Thanks much for reporting this bug!

Yeah this problem is still hitting a bunch of us too

Hi @Lewolf!

We’ve recently pushed an update that addressed several issues, some causing players and GMs to receive errors when trying to join a game. If you are still having this issue, please drop us a line using the bug reporting tool, we’ll work to get this resolved for you!

still Status Code: 500

@andnow, sorry to hear! Please reach out to me either by using the Bug Reporting Tool from the portal page of the broken game, or ping me on our Discord server to chat directly so we can get more info on the broken games.

We are working to resolve this issue, it still seems to be affecting a number of people. Reach out with any questions, I’d be happy to answer them.