Astral FAQ

This is a regularly updated document. Have a question? Respond below!

Q: How do I upload a PDF with Astral? Is this what the DriveThruRPG integration means?

A: If you’ve purchased a PDF module or want to upload your own documents to share with your gaming party, you can upload them through the Documents & Handouts menu in the TableTop. You can then open the PDF in a tab and share it with your party. We’re working on a more streamlined process that we’re excited to share with you soon! Here’s a video of Handouts in action…

Note for publishers: those viewing the document will not be able to download or distribute the title.

Q: What file types can I upload to my Astral compendium?

A: Astral accepts the following file types:

• PDF
  • JPG
  • PNG
  • WebM
  • WAV
  • MP3

Q: My assets aren’t showing!

A: If you’re not seeing your assets in the TableTop, try turning off any adblockers you use. If you still need help, here’s a more thorough troubleshooting process that may help.

Q: How do I change the email address on my account?

A: You can change the email associated with your account on the settings page, which you can bring up by clicking on the menu from the app navbar (on the bottom left)

Q: Does Astral offer hex tiles/grids?

A: Our developer team is hard at work building support for hex tiles and grids for you enthusiastic wargamers! Rest assured we’ll let you know as soon as this is available.

Q:Why can’t I hear audio when accessing the Audio Player outside of a game?

A: The Audio Player only controls audio In-Game. For a detailed explanation of what this means, check this out!

Q: Why do I only see a white screen?

A: Ah, this is the White Screen of Death… Here’s how to fix!