Anyone made efforts to create Combat/Weapon Actions for Palladium or Rifts?

I’m working on making a character sheet template for Rifts (for personal use) using a fan sheet I found online. I’ve been adding all the various components pretty easily, but I’m curious if anyone else has put work into this as well. It would be nice to save some time with action pasting if someone’s already got some good templates.

Hi again @nonplayer

Mind moving this thread to Community Content please? You are, after all, asking for community created content. :grin:

Thanks

My bad! Done. I thought I was on that page already. I have twelve astral related tabs open, forgot which one was which.

Is this still something you’re working on? I’ve got a sheet but the loaded content is pretty “iffy”.

I’m running a game every weekend, yeah. What do you need to help out?

Yes I do…sorry for the late reply (I don’t check my messages on the forums very often.)

1 Like

I would be interested in this as well. Is there a community char sheet for RIFTS/Palladium Fantasy? In addition to our Elemental TRPG-based game, our group is always interested in Palladium Fantasy.

@paladiusdarkhelm I’m happy to show the stuff I’ve created in a private game session some time, if you’re interested. Message me!

1 Like

Hi, nonplayer. I’m not sure if you received my earlier PM, so I wanted to let you know here that I’m definitely still interested. Thank you!