Alignment/Spacing Tool for Map Editor

It would be very helpful to be able to select multi items of the same type(walls, tables, etc) and be able to have them all be on the same X or Y position with a few clicks(like Adobe Illustrator). On the same note, I would be cool to be able to take a group of items and space them apart from each other evenly. Lastly, Doing pixel by pixel movements can be annoying to get things in the right spot so it would be nice if when I am altering a number field(X-Axis position) I can use the arrow keys to go up/down by 1 pixel and maybe SHIFT+up/down to go up a larger amount

Great points and suggestions! I’ll definitely take these into consideration

I have big plans for the map editor coming soon. Right now I’m working on a web port of the application so it can be used both online and as a native app. I’m hoping to have that ready by the beginning of October.

After that’s done, I’ll have time to circle back and take on some more editor feedback. I wrote more about my plans for the map editor here if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Thank you for taking the time to voice your feedback. It means a lot and I hope to have something for you soon.

I’m always open if you have additional suggestions, comments, questions, or concerns.

Best,
Tom