Activate a trigger with another trigger

I think it would be great to activate triggers with other trigger for behaviour reusability.

For example, I want to make a Theatre of Mind in a visual novel style and I have 10 characters. For that purpose, I want to create a set of triggers that behaves like a radio button.

Each character has a trigger that hides all other characters and then shows the character that is related to. Now, If I want to add a 11th character, I need to modify all 10 triggers to hide the new character and make the new trigger to hide all previous characters.

If I can activate a trigger with another trigger, I can have a trigger that hides all characters (triggerH) and then make all the character triggers activate triggerH before showing the character that are related to. This way if I want to add a new character, I only have to add it to triggerH and make the trigger of the new character to activate triggerH before showing the character that is related to.

I hope my explanation wasn’t too confusing.

Chaining. Gotcha. There is a similar request for Actions that would have been extremely useful for the character sheet I have just built.